1. Yorkshire Dama Cheese Ltd will use any personal information collected from the Site in accordance with all laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal data including the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Data Protection Act").
2. Personal information you are asked to supply or you supply voluntarily as part of the registration and any other information relating to your Contributions ("Your Data"), will be used by us, our service providers and other organisations and by suppliers, employees, agents and advisors (including legal advisors) as follows: (i) to administer your Membership; (ii) in making decisions about whether any Contribution you seek to upload onto the Site should be accepted, rejected or used; and/or (iii) as set out on the Site or the Terms. In addition, we may at our discretion disclose this information to the police, regulatory bodies or any legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of the Terms by you or otherwise where required by law.
3. You may be requested to take part in promotional activity and we reserve the right to use your details, photographs and audio and/or visual recordings in any publicity.
5. The information collected on the
Site can include:
a. Users' Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, which is automatically logged by our web server. IP addresses are used to observe users' interest in this Site (number of visits, etc).
b. Cookies are small text files saved to your computer used to track user navigation around a website. Session cookies are also used to store information on which content, including advertisements, have been seen by a user. Some areas of the Site also use persistent cookies which are permanently stored on the users' computer. We will use such cookies to identify unique users to the Site. They are not cross-referenced with any other information such that an individual person could be identified.
6. Yorkshire Dama Cheese Ltd will not disclose voluntarily provided details to third parties or use the information in any other way without your prior consent.
7. You have the right to access your information held by us and, where necessary, to have it amended.