Follow our quick and easy recipe for a goat cheese delight
At Yorkshire Dama Cheese we believe that simplicity is the key to a delicious dish. Using a few key ingredients, with complimenting flavours, you can really save a lot of time and effort in the kitchen yet still produce an appetising meal.
Healthy and easy pasta recipes
Learning to master some easy pasta recipes is a great cooking technique to have as it is a meal that is extremely versatile, filling and full of flavour. These simple recipes can also help you to lead a balanced diet with the carbohydrate and fibre that can be found in a healthy portion of pasta. To create an even healthier dish, consider using wholemeal pasta which contains double the amount of fibre.
Another important factor to consider is the nutritional value of the toppings and sauces. Many authentic Italian pasta dishes contain seasonal vegetables and locally produced goods so quality is guaranteed!
Yorkshire squeaky cheese as a pasta topping
Our wide range of cheese flavours can be used in various comfort food recipes, from meaty to vegetarian dishes. Top pasta bakes with layers of our traditional squeaky cheese or try blending matured yoghurt balls with a tomato puree to create a creamy pasta sauce.
The infused flavours can help to add depth to any meal whether it be a spicy kick or a heart warming smoked taste - the possibilities are endless.
Conchiglie pasta with goats milk cheese and greens
One of our favourite recipes is easy to make and is great to share with all the family on a warm summer’s day.
Ingredients (Serves 5) :
500g of conchiglie pasta (pasta shells)
1 clove of garlic (crushed)
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Start by filling a large pan with water, add a teaspoon of salt then leave on a medium heat until boiling
2. When the water is boiling, turn down the heat and add the pasta, cook for around 10 minutes
3. Meanwhile, add a drizzle of olive oil to a frying pan then pour in the peas to thaw
4. Mix the crush garlic with the butter
5. When the pasta is ready, drain then add to the frying pan with the garlic butter
6. Chop the Yorkshire Squeaky Cheese into small squares and add to the pan, season with salt and pepper, stir it in the frying pan for 2-3 mins
7. Serve with chopped parsley leaves and you are ready to go - buon appetito!