Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Yorkshire Squeaky Asparagus Appetiser
- 36 small asparagus spears
- 1 block Yorkshire Dama Yorkshire Squeaky cheese, (traditional flavour is best for this recipe)
- 1 bunch chives
- 12 mint leaves
- 1 lime (cut into 12 wedges)
- Olive oil spray
Serves 8 people
- Set a griddle pan over high heat and lightly spray with olive oil.
- Snap asparagus stalks to get rid of woody ends.
- Add asparagus to the pan and grill for 2-3 minutes on each side, until nicely charred, set to one side.
- Slice up Yorkshire Squeaky cheese into small rectangle pieces.
- Return the pan to medium heat and lightly spray with olive oil.
- Add Yorkshire Squeaky cheese slices and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side until lightly golden brown.
- To assemble, add a mint leaf to each piece of Yorkshire Squeaky cheese, then place on top of 3 asparagus spears.
- Gently tie the parcels together with “ribbons” of chives.
- Serve with a squeeze of lime.